Skip to main content

The Darkness of the Night is Eternal

A self portrayal of introspection and longing.

Longing for a world where those who see beauty in the dark things are not considered strange.

I see beauty in most things that are of the night.
As without darkness and shadows,
how can one experience the light?

I embrace my shadow side and until "you do",
Some things can haunt you until you face your inner demons or "daemons" in either a psychological or magickal process.

When it is done maybe then if your mostly light inclined,
Then you will be able to be at peace in the darkness.
Instead of fearing it and see the goodness hiding within it.

Believe me there is such exquisite beauty in the night. Not only the moon but the sensitive melancholy that temporarily is our part of the world whilst we experience the night!

Look to the tears "dew drops" on a blood red rose.
Then look to the blood on your own small finger.
Is the drop of blood not as heart rending as the dew drop on the rose?
Yes it is. It is more so......

Dark beauty is eternal beauty.
Look within your psyche deeply and only then shall you find the truth!

The final truth that sets all our souls free...one day....we have to accept death's final kiss.
As it will be our ever final mortal embrace.

Memento Mori.......

Dark Blessings to you,

CazWytch 🌟⭐🌟

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Experience under the Full Moon!!!

On Sunday the 20th March, 2011, I decided to do a Full Moon ritual. I did a fairly simple one from "Scott Cunningham's", Book of Shadows. Which is from his first book, "Solitary Wicca". It's not too heavy and was just what I needed this particular night. Nothing too complicated or fussy. Whilst I was outside, inside my circle, I noticed an unusual breeze that was coming from the opposite direction that usual. As we live by the sea, it is usually always a "sea breeze" from the west. This breeze was from the east, and the tree's branches were swaying quite noticeably. I felt a cold shiver come over me. I felt the presence of Hecate, the wise crone. This was after I had been chanting for some time, over and over. As I had been through quite a few personal problems previously, she communicated to me telepathically, "everything that you are worrying about will come to pass, and it won't be long. Enjoy your life and live it as well as y

ENTHEOGENS, CONSCIOUSNESS, MAGICK & USES FOR PAIN

**ENTHEOGENS, CONSCIOUSNESS, MAGICK & USES FOR PAIN*** Posted on  May 25, 2015  by  CazWytch *Aussie Witch & Occultist* ***Entheogens, Consciousness and Magick*** I’ve been meaning to write for awhile now about the use of Ethenogens and Magick. Entheogens have been used since the Dawn of time by so many different cultures. Such as the American Indians and their Shamans using peyote and mescaline for their “Vision quests” and Shamanic pathways and so many many other cultures as I shall explain more about below. Other cultures and I mean so many including ours prefer to use marijuana in all her glory to connect to the universal consciousness so that they can truly connect to the Divine Consciousness much easier. Daytura has been used by many cultures as well but sometimes sadly if taken in too high a dose can either cause blindness and sometimes permanently. Daytura can also even cause death in some people which is tragic. These are the types of entheogens to stay clea

HOW INVOKING HEKATE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER

Hello Again,  As you may have guessed from my previous blogs especially as its been quite awhile between blogs its been an incredible year for me in so many ways. Anyway the point is in all that time I've found that Hekate Triformis is a wonderful Goddess to work with in all either with all her three faces and/or her singular forms. I especially love to invoke her in her Chthonic Crone phase as she has taught me that great things can come from truly exploring our "shadow side" as Carl Jung the famous psychoanalyst has always written about.  The first time I truly invoked Hekate within my ritual her power was almost too much for my human body to take. I felt her within me and it was as if my body was glowing and stinging. I started to feel hotter and hotter and started sweating whilst I was channelling her and I could feel her "mind power" within me. My body was really buzzing as if I'd taken something as it takes awhile to get used to her powerful